• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg website problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

torin3

Umm...

newegg.png

When I click on desktop processors, I get server processors, and only about 7-8 chips listed.

Been this way for me for a couple of hours now.

Guess I'm not getting a new processor today.

Just went to Newegg to see if I was having the same issue and yup same thing for me.

Good here... though someone was complaining earlier about not being able to find 390x there...the option was gone off the left side, however, If you manually search yuo find it.

I normally don't navigate in that way though... just type in my search.

EDIT: Yep, same results (Xeon when asking for desktop).

Good here... though someone was complaining earlier about not being able to find 390x there...the option was gone off the left side, however, If you manually search yuo find it.

I normally don't navigate in that way though... just type in my search.

EDIT: Yep, same results (Xeon when asking for desktop).

If I'm trying to search whole categories for price and general research, I like checking out their drill-down options.

But it seems to be back to normal this morning.

All I wanna know about Newegg.....is why that site loads like a webpage from the 90s.

on Newegg, no issues....

I call pebkac

:p

Even with the smiley, that is kind of rude. Especially with the screen-shot to back it up.

I figured it was a temporary database error.

Back