• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nf7. not -s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
frys electronics in phoenix arizona

Audioaficionado said:

Where?

http://www.excaliberpc.com/default.php?cPath=181_220

Excaliber has all the newest Abit products and they only list rev1.2 for the NF7-M.

Anyway, have fun with your new computer project.

Eventhough mine already rocks, I still want to keep building more and more systems. I might even try another high-end Intel system someday when I have gobs of cash to spend. My PPro200 was top dog when I got it over six years ago.

SinsFeelNatural said:
frys electronics in phoenix arizona

It still doesn't have the ultra 400 nortbridge so it's not as advanced compared to the NF7 or NF7-S. That label is misleading to buyers who would think it's rated for 400MHz like the other two are.

It that an Abit lable or one Frys put on?

Audioaficionado said:

It still doesn't have the ultra 400 nortbridge so it's not as advanced compared to the NF7 or NF7-S. That label is misleading to buyers who would think it's rated for 400MHz like the other two are.

It that an Abit lable or one Frys put on?

the same label as the nf7-s

Audioaficionado said:

My PPro200 was top dog when I got it over six years ago.

I remember those days... That was the first time I had input in a computer purchase in my house - must've been around 14 years old. Going from a *very* unstable DX2-66 machine to the PPro200 was a dream... Duke3D at BLAZING speeds!! ^_^

Vertig0 said:

I remember those days... That was the first time I had input in a computer purchase in my house - must've been around 14 years old. Going from a *very* unstable DX2-66 machine to the PPro200 was a dream... Duke3D at BLAZING speeds!! ^_^

Still plays a lot of the old games well. I'll hate to shut it down when I build my third PC. Gotta conserve electrical power for the power folding PCs.

Back