• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nf7-s 2 undervolting BADLY - please help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
this prob isn't part of your issue, but check corsair's site, you can safely run that ram at 2.8v without risk of voiding any warranty with them.

ok for the moment iv reverted to the tighter ram timings at 200fsb and just uped my multi cos i was getting random blue screens during ut2004.
Im now however trying to cure the undervolting problem and siren noise on my mates new nf7-m in the rig i just made for him,its running 2500+ stock speed for everything (he dont wana OC) with a custom made heatsink. Shuts off with the siren noise even after the "bend the sensor" trick that cured mine, and even tho iv put custom mofset cooling on it. Any ideas anyone??

I got this board from the egg last week and CPU-Z reads waaay less than BIOS Vcore is set at.

TEst 1- BIOS 1.80V, CPU-Z 1.74

TEst 2- Bios 1.70V, CPU-z 1.632

And I don't believe you guys about PSU I have antec true 480 and enermax 330 and forton 400 tried them all same EXACT low *** voltage. And I should'nt HAVE to mod my board to run at accurate reasonable voltage a $100 later.

this board is return to sender.

I think im experiencing this also..

I just voltmodded and messed up my mobo :( But anyways I picked up another last night.. rev2 also.. Set it up same settings in sig and it booted but either it hard locks during prime or errors in mins..
I left it this morning priming at same settings in sig but with a multi of 9... just to test if its the cpu.. it was priming for 30mins before I left this morning..

So im guessing its undervolting more than my other mobo .. So ill just raise it higher to make up for it.. and see if that helps..

Thunda

Back