• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No PC cooling radiator choice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

v8power

Registered
Hi
I found this radiator for about 2$ last week and im wondering if it has enough heat dissapation for abot 500w of heat. the fins are a lot further apart than on a normal pc radiator and they are steel. So, I'm just wondering if this would be similar to a dual or trippel 120mm radiator. I also have a smaller one of these and an old copper heater core from a car.

IMG_0324[1].JPG

If you use all 3 radiators you've mentioned, You can dissipate a good amount of heat. This one in the picture would not be enough. Might be as good as a single 120 rad.

That's a lot of rad, honestly. Looks like 30cm+ worth of fin space by half that? Not sure how efficient that will be, but it has so size to it...depends and n the fans and efficiency in general.

The fin design and tube size is designed for oil cooled applications such as power steering or a transmission. Generally few passes like depicted.

However it may be a fine radiator to stick into a chiller set up.

Back