• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No update this week. 2Apr21

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
My apologies. It seems that all of my tech has conspired against me this morning plus I've been told that I have a crap attitude this morning which is wierd because I'm home alone and haven't spoken to anyone all day. If you are so inclined, please enjoy the Easter holiday, stay warm and safe and we'll try again next week.

Edit: If you've ever watched the "Airplane" movies then you'll understand what I mean when I say that I now have a drinking problem too. Nothing like ice cold Dr. Pepper down your front to lighten a mood. Maybe I'll go back to bed.

Last edited:
Thanks, Don, hopefully your day gets better.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like there's a lot we can do to hold off banano.cc, gaining on us at A BILLION PPD.

I know GPUs are scarce but let's do what we can to stay in the top 10 as we'll be 9th by next weeks' end.

SEND IT.

dfonda. You never have to regret passing me. superducky, I keep trying to get a new 3080 to keep dfonda from passing me. ;)

I hope your day has improve since this morning Don.
Fold on...

It was never a bad day per se. I was just being grumpy with no one around to see it. Once I got my drinking problem figured out (A.K.A. from Airplane!), the caffeine and music got me into a cleaning groove and I tidied up the house. Less to do tomorrow.

Back