• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

:( no work

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
cheers all i did what you siad and it gave me few to crunch now all silent again but as i type this its downloading few more but only a few i guess there is little work to go round now we have faster ways of crunching

Between "Project has no tasks available" & "HTTP service unavailable" I can't seem to keep any of my rigs stocked up on GPU task. Would be nice to get them both full before the Tue outage, but there currently both at zero GPU task.

Tried 66.201.54.238:8080 & 206.210.225.240:80 with no luck

Any ideas?

My main rig is still doing nicely and seems to have reached a steady average of 21k rac. My new rig still has a love-hate relationship with the server for some reason. Sometimes I'd get some work, sometimes nothing. Never got more than 1 hour worth of cached WU. I've checked, still 0 error or failed WU. My main gets an average of 3 rejected WU per month.

PS 9 million total and at this rate I should be hitting 10 million by end of January unless my new rig starts picking up more WU.

My new rig is still chugging along with no cached WU at all. :( It seems to idle half of the time and the rac is barely over 10k. It should be doing a lot more than my AMD rig which has 22k average.

You can rebuild it. You have the technology, you have the capability to make it Better...Stronger...Faster!

:comp:

i will try my best lol ive set tuesday as the goal ...or its window time again ..now normally when i throw things out of window they would stick in garden (grass) but we just had stone layed oh well perhaps will be better effect

Back