• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Noctua Introduces Chromax.black CPU Coolers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
For me, the performance of the U12S/black is higher than expected but maybe it's because I was testing them on AMD where is a low difference between 6,8 and 12 cores.

I think Linus mentions margin of error differences, as well as some minor variances between set ups.

Actually, I already scratched it a bit with a screwdriver (not on purpose) and it made only a thin line that wasn't going through the paint. I guess no one would notice that at first sight and would have to take a closer look to actually see it. Also, fingerprints are not visible on this paint. Even on the "standard" version, it was visible and no one is installing coolers wearing gloves ;)

:D

If you bought a Thermalright cooler, they give you the option to wear gloves as they include a pair lol. I guess some guys out there have some pretty soft skin heh.. Or strongly dislike fingerprints.. But other than that, I saw a post where a guy said his scratched pretty easy, that's the only reason why I made that comment. I don't have one, so I cant say..

Back