• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nor'Easter 2007 500 Person LAN

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mr Roboto.. and the others... make sure you all print out tickets and waivers BEFORE the event. It'll help us out a ton. You NEED the ticket, the waivers we should have, but it'll save us time, and you time if you come prepared. :)

Another great event this year, thanks to LPANE and Intel, and everyone who helped make it happen. Can't wait till the next one, I hear it may be soon.:beer:

Oh, yah, won me a Tagan 900w psu. And my bud won the last x6800e, WOOT!

Slayer2003 said:
Another great event this year, thanks to LPANE and Intel, and everyone who helped make it happen. Can't wait till the next one, I hear it may be soon.:beer:

Oh, yah, won me a Tagan 900w psu. And my bud won the last x6800e, WOOT!

lol, were you the dude that ran up and grabbed it as the previous guy was still trying to decide what he wanted? I loled at that one, indecisiveness ftl on his behalf haha.

Personally, I had a blast, I'm definatley going to start going to more LAN partys now.

Back