• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NV5 Silencer Q&C Problems...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sentential

Contributing Member
Well it appears that my luck as always been to get garbage parts as of late. Recentally my NV5 silencer's mounting screws sheered off. One as I was tightening the screw another as I was loosening it.:mad: <Ill post pix shortly>

Anyone know how good Sidewindercomputer's / Arctic Cooling's RMAing is like? As you can imagine Im really ****ing pissed off :temper:

Has anyone has this happen to them? Or is this just a random occurance?

from experience i can tell you arctic coolings customer support suxs - you remember i told you about my problem with the fan dieing cos of my case orientation? they just didnt care at all, as far as theyre concerned its your problem :( id personally look at the zalman offering

Vrykyl said:
from experience i can tell you arctic coolings customer support suxs - you remember i told you about my problem with the fan dieing cos of my case orientation? they just didnt care at all, as far as theyre concerned its your problem :( id personally look at the zalman offering
Hopefully Sidewinder will be better :-/

As promised here are the pix:

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

Basiacally the whole screw sheared in half :mad:

Back