• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED nVidia Ampere (3000-series) GPU Rumors and Discussion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I can't even get into the evga website. I put a few of the cheapest ones in the newegg shuffle but not holding my breath.

Speaking to a gaming acquaintance, says he has other friends who are scalpers using bots. Apparently they did go on sale although even they didn't manage to buy. I never saw anything suggesting they went on sale here. nvidia's own site still says "coming soon" so I have a slim hope there might be more at a later time.

nvidia's site went live slightly later, get redirected to special page on fulfilling partner. No buy button on that page :(

Edit: buy button did eventually appear with sufficient application of F5, but site said no stock at that point. Zotac AIB model also appeared in stock momentarily at £1350 compared to FE £1049. That also indicated sold out in the time it took me to press add. Wasn't going to buy at that price, just wanted to see if I even get as far as basket.

Looks like I'm finally getting somewhere. I made it past the first error page to the second error page.

evga.jpg

eVGA website is down because of traffic I assume but the Newegg Shuffle is all 3080Ti cards. No bundles.

EDIT: might help if I refresh the ocforums before I post...

I'm trying to take advantage of my Elite membership as well, but without success so far. Even if I can get a product page to show, it breaks when I click auto-notify. Not sure if that's what I'm supposed to do to get in on the Elite queue?

download.png

I believe so. The auto-notify should not show up if you are not logged in or not an elite member.

I was able to get in again and this time the notify button wasn't there. The product page loaded and the notify wasn't there either so I think my first auto-notify click took even though it errored out.

Looks like elite members only get to choose from the most expensive cards? I really hope that's not the case.

So, IF you can view the Elite cards available, and IF you can get to the product pages, and IF you can open the auto-notify, and then IF it doesn't crash when you put your info it, you can get into the queue. That's my experience this morning so far.....and I haven't completed a single auto-notify. I've got a 40% off coupon set to expire soon to use!

I have a 10% off coupon but it looks like it won't make much of a dent if the only things I can use it on cost a fortune. First I need to log into the website. So far I've seen the front page twice but I can't even log in without erroring out and having to start over.

I can't even auto notify. It keeps saying captcha check fail but there's no captcha to solve. I have my adblocker turned off and cleared my cache just to be able to log in. Not sure what's going on.

I was able to get 2 Auto-notifies in EVGA but neither are for the card I wanted (XC3 Ultra). There still isn't an auto-notify for that card for me and it's not listed on my notifies page. The two cards I was able to get on the list for are the FTW3 and XC3 Hybrid.

That's probably all they will make anyways Blaylock. The FTW3 and XC3 are the only 3000s made so far I believe.

I gave up. I suddenly realized I have zero need for a new card and even if I get the chance I doubt I will buy it. Not sure why I was wasting my time. :screwy:

Back