• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nvlddmkm event 14 error

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CobraCommander

I went to shut down my MSI GT73VRE TITAN and it didnt want to shut down the windows signal was moving very slowly and i had to do a hard reset. After looking in event viewer it gave me the error in the title. Could this just be some driver issue ? I DDU uninstall GPU driver did a fresh install. I know this is a gpu driver but it didnt indicate a crash like gpu driver crashed and had recovered ?

Seems likely. Did you try a newer or older driver? Did the reinstall of the same work or was this a one time error (so far) and here we are?

1. Let us know if it happens again.
2. Follow others steps if it does and report back.

I am having the same error with the same model laptop. It seems to only occur when i resume from hibernate. Not sure what is going on. Any ideas?

Stop hibernating.

Sounds like a cheeky response, but, hibernation and sleep have issues at times on some systems. I am not sure if there is a resolution for that outside of simply to stop doing it. :(

Back