• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NZXT CAM 3.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I saw this several months ago on a friends build. I personally did not like it. Temps were accurate from what I can tell, but it just was kind of big (screen real estate). I like very light applications. This isn't one of those. Generally, I stick with Realtemp and the motherboard software (not light either, lol).

Agreed as far as size goes. This mini-cam option is nice although even that could be shrunk down quite a bit and still be easy to read.

I just tried it out...don't like that you can't move stuff around in it. I can't see all 6 of my cores at the same time.

Pulled up everything except the smart data on my Samsung 959 Pro m.2 drive and my corsair H110i GTX.

I still like open hardware monitor the best!

I bought it. NZXT Cam 3.x is absolute bloat crapware and based on that I will never again touch anything with that name.

In order to use it you have to disable everything absolutely not necessary. Block from net and even archive exes so they don't run. Plus, in order to make sure you always have a rad fan working, at least one, you must put both the pump, obviously, and one fan direct to board. I leave my noctuas at 50%, 100 is Loud!!, and board remembers settings in between boots. The cam software only runs when I actually open it. When I'm done, I close it out.

Back