• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NZXT has PSUs!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
$125 for a 500w PSU is hilariously overpriced. You can get a Corsair 650w for $60, a Seasonic 620w for $70, etc etc.

If you've ever used CAM its a piece of crap in the same vein as GeForce Experience. I don't think this will put much pressure on the other PSU makers...

I haven't used their software, but it doesn't review well. LOL I'm wondering if this isn't the door opening that may lead to better pricing with fewer (unneeded) features, like bad software monitoring. I'm looking at a Seasonic for my next build, just because. Currently I'm working with a couple Evga 550s (G2 and GS), a Corsair CX750M (which has been a stellar PSU for several years now) and a Lepa G1600. I had to build a custom tray for mounting the Lepa on a benching rig and have come nowhere near stressing it (that was the idea behind the massive overkill).

Though im certain you are comparing like for like (gold v gold, wattage), the non gold cx series at 650w is right around $60. ;)

they are directly competing with one of the most well regarded manufacturers in the biz. big fail nzxt.

Back