• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]1st Annual Benching Team Party

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

1st Annual Benching Team Party
by Dolk

Frigid CPU temperatures, dewars full of LN2 and world-class hardware enthusiasts all in one place is the setting for the very first Overclockers.com Benching Team Party. This is the first officially organized Overlockers.com event, and hopefully there will be more in the near future. The best part is, the three day benching extravaganza can be seen live via several streaming video feeds.

Final-Watermark-640x640.jpg

... Return to article to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

W00t! I am sooooo looking forward to participating, and especially learning at this event. It will be nice to meet just some of the great members we have on this benching team!

This will be a great experience for all members involved. I'm looking forward to the streams and pics.

I love benching. I love hardware. But I look most forward to getting to shake some great peoples hands.

We will have fun, and we will make some boints. And who knows what else.

But there will be a livestream.

The epicness will begin in 3 weeks. mark for awesome.

Sigh I really wish I could attend, but in the words of Styx,

"The stage is set, the band starts playing
Suddenly your heart is pounding."

Storm the ranks boys!

Oh, yeah. Have a little fun too. :)

Don't be bummed if you can't go. It will be plenty entertaining to watch.

i will definitely be following the live feed! tried talking my parents into flying me down, they didn't go with it because of the price of flights right now.

looking forward to following the event though! :clap:

it is gunna be sweet! :rock:

just started to put our annual bench meet together its on the 27th dec

so far we are up to 250L ln2 required

great deal of work goes into these events lads enjoy the day

if i had the cash i would be over there you will have a blast

720L of LN2 ordered this morning, will be shipping from Dallas to Tyler TX on Monday. Delivered to the party venue on Thursday. :thup:

Looking forward to having a blast and meeting you all!

Back