• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]1st Annual Benching Team Party

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Don't worry, I'm on AMD filling duty so we'll make use of every drop. :)

Sunday is gonna be fun though.

Don't worry, I'm on AMD filling duty so we'll make use of every drop. :)

Sunday is gonna be fun though.

You don't need to do much with this except fill the pot to the max and let it stay there.

You will most likely be needed in helping with the temperature control of the 980x's :D

Someone needs to make sure the blow torch is working.

You don't need to do much with this except fill the pot to the max and let it stay there.

You will most likely be needed in helping with the temperature control of the 980x's :D

Someone needs to make sure the blow torch is working.

yea, I'm gonna grab a cheapie on wednesday...

I'll poor for you if you let me borrow one of the tek's for a few hours :). J/K I'll help out regardless. We all can't bench at the same time.

If i'm not benching I'm fully available to be pour-*****: amd, ati, nvidia, intel, doesn't matter to me. I'm gonna be havin a good time regardless!

My teks are available to every one, I won't be on them non stop. Same for all my equipment. :D

My teks are available to every one, I won't be on them non stop. Same for all my equipment. :D

I might end up borrowing one for my 01 expedition... but if I do I'll drag someone more experienced over to keep and eye on it. 'Cause it's not gonna be my graphics card and I ain't using nuttin but air unless it's mine.

Back