• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Intel Sandy Bridge CPU Overclocking Results Leaked

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Intel Sandy Bridge CPU Overclocking Results Leaked
by Earthdog

Well, its about that time again. Intel has some new chips up its sleeve and they are about ready to show their face. However before Intel got to show them, the China-based Coolaler Forums posted some screen shots of an i7-2600K (K for the unlocked multiplier) sitting at 5Ghz with a Super Pi 1M run of 7.488s under its belt.

...Return to the article to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
That does assume that the cpu can actually get to 6.25ghz, of course.

get me one that will do 6 on AIR cooling with at least 2 cores, and i finnaly got an upgrade.

Give it another generation, some of the clarkdales will do 5ghz on air.

I am tired of waiting, we have been at 2-3 for far to long, and adding in 50 more cores doesnt help.
If they can go from 200k processors to 2g processors in 10 years , then where is my 2T processor :)

Back