• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Inter-Forum Benchmark Challenge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im going cold this weekend again just for this... Here is to hoping I dont bork my OS's within 3 hours. :)

The only hardware I have working atm for this competition is my s939 opty 185 :D

Looks like its giong to get the best 06 Score of its life :D

I was going to get a few fractions with pcmark05 and AM3 and Vantage, but my work box that i was going to bench kinda died while they were downloading. So much for that.

Brolloks way to start things off!

Got things in the works too :), We'll get 18th for sure (unless they rally back).

well half way you guys seem to have the advantage

the world cup is having an impact on my teams ability to bench atm

I may frost the 650 again, as I misplaced some decent scores that should bring some more global boints, wont be a ton, but they add up. good job team. Am I getting heavy yet

I really need to find time to re-freeze my 540 with 7-64 and xp32. My pifast and spi scores got globals even being run on vista32!

Plus i want to give my 4890 some lovin, feeding it with a 5.6ghz 540 should help, as will ducting the pot output straight into the intake fan :rock:

Remember to do PCMark05, easy points, with a decent vid card, mild OC on a CPU, say 4.5 Ghz (i7/i5) and a decent SSD you can score with every CPU you have.

Back