• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

O.C. trouble with windows

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No luck. As soon as prime started the pc froze and was followed by a BSOD telling me that a clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval. :rain:

Thanks for the replies and patience everybody. This is where I'm at. Hopefully prime95 with find me worthy.

Compare your memory timings in the CPU-z "Memory" tab to those recommended by the manufacturer of your ram in the XMP-1600 column of the "SPD" tab. You will see you need to make some adjustments manually in bios, especially make sure your CR is 2T and not 1T.

Same thing has occurred. :bang head

Attachments

• 4.8.JPG
    4.8.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 4.8 2.JPG
    4.8 2.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 4.8 3.JPG
    4.8 3.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 33
Go back in bios and make sure the Command Rate (CR) is on 2T. It's usually way down toward the bottom of the list of memory timings. Leave on Auto all the ones that don't show in CPU-z except CR. Then set the ram voltage up from 1.5 to 1.55. Then set the CPUNB voltage (may be called just NB) to 1.25. To tell you the truth, 4.8 ghz may just be plain too ambitious.

In my case you may just be right. I've updated my bios and I'm currently at 4.0ghz. Prime 95 has been running for about an hour successfully. All things considered I'm happy to be at 4.0ghz. Perhaps in the future I'll try again and if I do the results will be posted. Thanks for the help everybody. :salute:

Attachments

• 4.0.JPG
    4.0.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 22
Back