• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC FX6300, question about workers in Prime95

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
it looks lik a a normal thing.
you might try working your vcore voltage back, it a little high.

The cores are not running the EXACT same code. They are running the same type of simulation but each are working on a different set of values, its quite normal for them to not be in sync. Now failed workers is a different issue, but if you dont have any its not something to worry over.

ah i see. i got worried because Im new to 6300 and with my old 720 BE(unlocked) all the workers started the test at the same time.

about Vcore voltage, i set 1.4750 in bios but for some reason it shows above 1.5 in cpuz and asrock ETU.

LLC(Line Load Calibration) raises your vCore when the CPU is under load. This gen CPU is capable of idling at a very high clockspeed with far lower voltage than it needs to do work. In the interest of saving power the idea is that you can set your voltage to the lowest stable volts for idle and adjust LLC until it hits the lowest stable loaded vCore. Its a great system and can greatly reduce the load on your cooling system and power draw.

i disabled LLC in bios because i have read on some forums to disable it if i have 4+1 phaze MBO. Mine is Asrock 970 Extreme 3.

Last edited:
Back