• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ EL Plat rev.2 setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jef.ormerod

Registered
Probably a stupid question but how do I setup my Asus a8v delux rev.2 so that the memory runs at the same speed as the FSB. I've got my 3200 winchester running at 250x10, but the memory is at 208.4 CPU/12. I've tried to set the bios up but in the end left it on auto for the memory. I beleive the OCZ should run at 250Mhz OK. I've set the Vdimm voltage to 2.8v. Any settings would be apreciated.

1:1 or 100% will make your ram run the same fsb as your cpu so 200fsb on the cpu will =200mhz-400ddr speed.

1:1 sets it at 100Mhz, 2:1 at 200Mhz, if I set it above 220 core it tells me oc failed. But I think it's due to the fact all other memory settings are on auto and I need to enter settings for cl,trc,trfc,trcd,twr,twrt,tras,trp & twlc

1:1 with it set to 200fsb for cpu should=200mhz for ram which is 400ddr. As for the memory timing's you will need to play with them to find which work best for you but the memory timing's are very picky so be careful.

Back