• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Office 2013 can't activate?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ps2cho

Reformatted my computer, went to install Office 2013 and it says I cannot activate over the phone anymore as its not longer supported in the United States. So essentially I'm unable to activate my paid license??

Hows this allowed that Microsoft can cancel my legally purchased product by not allowing me to activate it anymore?

Reformatted my computer, went to install Office 2013 and it says I cannot activate over the phone anymore as its not longer supported in the United States. So essentially I'm unable to activate my paid license??

Hows this allowed that Microsoft can cancel my legally purchased product by not allowing me to activate it anymore?

Call them and talk to them, tell them what happened, I've had to call a few times my self.

If that doesn't work, go to Urcdkey.com and purchase a cheap license key for a newer version of Office. You can then use the key to download Office from Microsoft and activate, though you might have to use the automated phone attendant for the activation part. Office 2016 is supported through October 2025 and will cost you about $40 on Urcdkey.com.

Back