• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OC 3DMark 2005 Results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
CanadianTSi said:
My 9600XT does 1882 :attn:

And my locked 2800 gets 3244 points.

awesome my 5950u got owned by a 9600xt...

i call SHENANIGANS

SHENANIGANS on 3dmark05

Bleh Drec. It's the fact that the test is completely composed of DX9 simulations and shaders that your card compeltely LACKS or sucks at. Which is why it's being taken to school by a 9600xt. Do all games out right now have those shaders and DX9 enhancements being used? No. Very few have those shaders and if they do, allow you to turn them off.

These scores do seem kinda fixed...
due to that idea I must say that 3dmark2005 sucks.

Still love 2001 though.

3dmark 05 was made for X800 cards & up. Thats it. 6800 GT or whatever Nvidia has thats comparable. For those two cards & future cards. Kind of irritated that it was not made more universal. I guess for people that don't have these cards.......Have to wait for another release from 3dmark.

I just found 2 new ForceWare driver posted on the same day. That is never happen before I think. LOL. I'm still waiting for FM 3Dmark approved driver for my card. One of the ForceWare driver is already 3Dmark approved.

nl_rick said:
I own you all, 273 with a fx5200 :mad: , ooh shut up :rolleyes:

Damn...
Anyone got any lower than this with a 128mb card?

What the LOWEST anyone has got so far?

Grov said:
LOL.

You basically have the same score as me. And look at my rig. :burn: :confused:

:eek: SWEET.

This is why I like overclocking so much :clap:

Nice system though.... I'd love to put all my mods into your system and see what happens :santa2:

i tried 4.9 drivers from at and my setup just doesn't like 4.9...it wont let me run any 3dm05 and everything is "unsupported" in 3dm03...so i rolled back to 4.8 and i can get
6209 3dmark03
2317 3dmark05

cpu o/c is 215 x 14 1:1
gpu o/c is 400/700

I ended up scoring 5010. System is in my sig, except that 1 of those 512mb sticks is dead, so I'm running single channel at the moment.

My score was considerably lower yesterday (~4300), but after updating my drivers to those 66.70's, I had a massive jump.

Tried to tweak my 6800GT some more too, but my PSU is holding me back. When I flashed the voltage up, it autodetected considerably higher, went through Return to Proxycon fine with no artifacts, but when that second nature-ish test came up it was just too much. My PSU has been under strain for a while now, and I think it was just too much for it to supply.

Not too bad. New Antec PSU this weekend and hopefully it'll head up even more.

127056.jpg

Back