• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official: What Have I Killed Benching Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I never had any luck with YL. I won't ever waste money on them again. They were cheap to get , but there are much better fans to be had for my $$.

The only problems I've had with them is they see to be finger magnets. Especially when spinning.

They seem to stop spinning. I had to take apart, clean and lube them to keep them going for a few more days.

They seem to stop spinning. I had to take apart, clean and lube them to keep them going for a few more days.
I've only had an issue with one YL fan I own out of at least 12 of them. One developed an annoying tick while spinning other then that they are all still up and running for 2 years straight.

ha you should get some fans with metal blades then, that will make it more interesting. :p

That's cool man. At least the board know what it's doing.

Join the club Devlos. I'm certain the majority of us here have made a blood sacrifice to the Computer gods at some point. I know I have

Delidded 6400+ is history.:(
Can you tell?

Attachments

• 2015-03-18_19-12-39_894.JPG
    2015-03-18_19-12-39_894.JPG
    746.1 KB · Views: 58
Doh. Is it the upper right chip that's fried or the lower left Gouge missing from the pcb?

It's actually not a gouge. It's a hot spot. PCB is melted, that and the blown out cap. It saw a tough life between me and Jon.

Back