• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Oh no! Not another my computer won't start threads!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ctrl_alt_del_

Hey all and thanks for any advice in advance.

So Spring is here and I decided it was time to get the trusty compressed air can out and air out my PCs. All goes well, lots of dust taken out and everything looks much better and ready for the rest of the summer. First computer goes back in, boots flawlessly and we start on the second (main) computer.

Plug all back in, power up, I can hear the water pump, the HDDs and motherboard lights are on but no video. Also noticed that only one USB device is powered on, the keyboard with all lights on and unresponsive to change (tries caps on/off, Scr lck on/off, etc).

I have tried to reset CMOS, removed the battery, let it sit off overnight (worked before on a different system). Before I start taking it all apart, I want to see if there is anything else I should be trying as I really don't want to undo my loop.

Here are some pictures of the system - - there are no signs of water intrusion, computer has been running 24/7 for the last year or so with absolutely no issues.

Basic info:

2500K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock P67 Extreme 4 Gen3
4x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws
6970 x-Fire
SSD Boot
2 mechanical HDs
Corsair TX850

please let me know if any other info is needed. Thanks again!

I will try that but very snug fit - if you can see the picture, there is hardly any loose tubing on the loop to remove the cards. But yes, that will have to be done at some point.

With the water cooling intact maybe you could loosen both cards at the same time and reseat close to the same time.

Did you try unplugging and plugin all your power connections?

Back