• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ok here is my first case mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpyderMatrix

the mod itself is the door on the bays it is a ut 2003 pic its cheezy but the original cover on the door got cracked and i had to do something. also check out my side panel and cc i know i need to straighten the wires up and get another two round cables

EDITED: made a site for the pics to save bandwidth here is the link

http://www.ewdcc.com/casemod.php

Last edited:
errr... Looks sweet...:eh?:

<Edited after picture post>

Ack.. I can barelly make it out. Wouldn't mind takin' a few more pictures would ya'. I'm interested.

Last edited:
pretty good job, but what would look better is some lexan/acryllic there although that costs a few bucks. Still it's a good idea- nice job!

yeah anyone know where i can get some and it be precut if not i have a dremel and a jig saw lol

Looks pretty nice, you could put a ultrabright deep-red (yes those exist) down on the buttom to illuminate your love to UT2k3 :)

i was thinking about it also i have painted the door Gold also so now its changed again

more pics to come in 1 day unfortunately my son broke my Light and i had to order a new one but i lucked out and got 2 tubes for the price of one kit which works well with my dual inverter and now my case lighting went from green to purple.

i painted the drive plates inlcuding my equalizer next is the zip and floppy here is the link

Posted edited to reflect changes

Last edited:
Back