• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Only 150 3D Marks LEFT!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PhobMX

Man, i about to do it!!!

Be a proud member of a bang for the buck system plus 10k 3d marks, but damnit my memory can stand sh*t timings and my cpu is hot enough, look at the pic, so what options do i have left to get the beloved psychological treshold of 10000 3d marks?

screenshot

Last edited:
use more vcore to get higher mhz and more fsb youre only using 1.75v

And umm turn youre 1t command on youre memeory to enable if you have to take 256 mb ou of the system and run 3d mark on 256 with 1t enable.

yeah man, i have 1t enabled, but the temps you see in the screenshot are IDLE temps, while running prime the sensor goes up to 59º, and that must be around 53º-54º on real life, the very most i would like to take my cpu... but what the heck, ill give it a shot and let you know results...

PhobMX said:
Man, i about to do it!!!

Be a proud member of a bang for the buck system plus 10k 3d marks, but damnit my memory can stand sh*t timings and my cpu is hot enough, look at the pic, so what options do i have left to get the beloved psychological treshold of 10000 3d marks?

screenshot

When you open 3dMark, click on Edit > Options > then Disable the screens between tests. That should put you over the 10k mark. :D

Re: Re: Only 150 3D Marks LEFT!!!

Gandalf said:

When you open 3dMark, click on Edit > Options > then Disable the screens between tests. That should put you over the 10k mark. :D

Already tried that one... :cry:

residentevil2 said:
use more vcore to get higher mhz and more fsb youre only using 1.75v

And umm turn youre 1t command on youre memeory to enable if you have to take 256 mb ou of the system and run 3d mark on 256 with 1t enable.

ok, i tried to overclock more but it seems im on the very limit, this crap memory wont do anything above 175MHz FSB no matter the timings, seems ill cant reach 10k until i get quality ram :(

hmm, i'm not sure about ATI cards but what's your LOD set at? set it to highest performance (if you didn't already) and you should pick up about 500 points.

Back