• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

opinion of Koolance products?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

larryccf

Registered
i'm looking at their combination temp sensor / flow rate indicator, with digital readout (yeah, i'm a sucker for tech gadgets)

are they well respected or ....? LINK to the unit i'm looking at

thanks in advance

Last edited:
IIRC koolance used to be pretty decent, though i'm not sure of late.

thanks - i've been google searching and can't find a lot of comments, good or bad about them - not sure if that's a good sign, ie people are happy and just use them without posting

The only think I have that is Koolance is one of their original LN2 CPU pots. While it's no longer the greatest for LN2 it still works fine and since I only use DICE due to local pricing it works perfect.

No knowledge of their current line-up though, sorry.

I have two of their blocks 380A and 380i and they're both awesome as for their sensors etc.. I can't say but I have no reason to believe they're not quality products.

thanks for the feedback - decided to hold off a bit and stay with the alphacool temp sensor and el cheapo flow indicator for the time being - let the system prove itself, cooling wise, before i jump totally into the deep end. Plus the wife unit brought out the furniture catalog to show me that new living room set she wants - her way of hinting at me

koolance is solid. they have kind of migrated towards the industrial side of wcing for years but their consumer gear is solid from what ive seen and used. they build alot of gear specifically for big servers and commercial usage. so youll see alot of wierd fittings and blocks. their cpu blocks rate among the best and their qdcs are top notch altho difficult to differentiate sometimes. just went and checked out their website for the first time in ages and see that they have a portable chiller! a kool grand for a 450watt capable chiller eesh.
its a shame they arent more active in consumer gear. the 1080/1070 gpu block they made is sweet. their threadripper block just looks tough. like my tr block will kick your tr blocks ***, tough!
gpublock

Last edited:
Back