• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Opteron 165 for $149 @ Monarch

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WOW, Socket 939 is going out with a bang, but its hard to argue a 6300, and DS3 965 board. Future proof and better preformace for not much more.

That's cheaper than I paid for my Opteron 144! I really hope these things remain in stock for a few months so I can snag one.

wtf, the sale is freaking over. They posted that the sale will go thru 9/29. WTF man......

Kenshiro said:
wtf, the sale is freaking over. They posted that the sale will go thru 9/29. WTF man......

Really ...wtheck is with Monarch ; all the DC Opty's prices like doubled again over night.

Now the 165 is $240 (was $150) and the 185 is now $696 (was $325) .

stereo555 said:
Really ...wtheck is with Monarch ; all the DC Opty's prices like doubled again over night.

Now the 165 is $240 (was $150) and the 185 is now $696 (was $325) .

I know, this is definitely not cool at all. It was really late last night when I saw this posting. But since they posted the sale will go thru September 29, then I say fine, I will buy it this morning. I was about to pick up the 175 demark, when I just realize the price was different.... a lot different. What the heck man.....................

I was about to hit myself for buying one for $210 (even thuogh its a gauranteed overclocker) but I retract my hitting hand ;)

I have to emphasize on the fact they posted sale will go thru 9/29. I'm REALLY upset about it.

Kenshiro said:
I have to emphasize on the fact they posted sale will go thru 9/29. I'm REALLY upset about it.
I'm pretty sure you can sue em for that. Talk to a rep and make em lower the price for ya.

Back