• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Over clocking Asus AMD Radeon HD 6670

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FrozenC4

Registered
Hey,

I am building my first budget (£300) gaming rig (I've build other pc's in the past, just nothing gaming specific).
I am new to over clocking and would like to do a touch to make the specs entirely custom to my liking, get value for money as this is a budget build and to "future proof" my rig for a month or two longer.

The specs are,
Intel i3 2100, Crucial Ballistics Elite (8GB), Asus Radeon HD 6670 and an Asus P8H61-MX R2.0 Motherboard.

Please could you advise me on how to over clock the GPU with my motherboard? This is my entry into the PC gaming market coming from console, so I aim to start with games which are classic/I have wanted from the last couple years and certainly nothing brand new. 720p Resolution ideally with medium graphics options is what I would like to play on preferably.

P.S. I am getting 3 fans for my case and setting a custom RPM for each one according to each parts temperature and the fans proximity to the hardware in question so overheating should not be a problem.

Any help is appreciated. Thank's for helping, or at least hearing what I have to say.

Back