• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclock Phenom 1090t Advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bongzilla

I am looking into overclocking my cpu and would really appreciate some advice. After looking into guides etc I ran a stress test using prime95 and hwmonitor, I ran the test for 15mins and the results are included.

I am alittle concerned my core temps are that high running at stock, have I just been unlucky with my cpu or is it a cooling/fan setting error? Im really not sure.

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2343820

If you need to know more about my setup let me know

Couldnt find where to put my signature for my rig.

Hope to hear from you AMD guys soon.

Thanks

Attachments

• MYTEMP.jpg
    MYTEMP.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 36
Yeah we definitely need to know about your system. Sometime after you make two posts you will have access to the Sig function. One of the moderators told me the forum polls the threads every hour for eligibility. You can refer to my system for a pattern about what info to include. Yes, your temps are on the high side.

thanks trents I was hoping you would reply. Can you see my cpu-z validator link?

Hmm strange I noticed my memory according to cpuz is running in single channel mode which may sound familiar; to another thread on here.

I usually have my RAM in slots 1 and 3 as per the instruction manual. If a try slots 1 and 2 the red led for ram error lights up on my MB. So I changed the ram back to slots 1 and 3, started her up again with this message on the American megatrend screen overclock unsuccesfull please reboot etc. Even tho I havent overclocked it, only thing I can think of is the cpu thinks that due to disabling some features.

Its probably nothing, my pc seems to work fine just thought I would mention it.

I have more fans coming in the mail soon with a new cpu cooler, I will wait for advice before changing anything.

Back