• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking G.Skill F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR RFC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would advice to start from something and when you stuck then back here and start asking questions ( maybe with some screenshots of your settings or something ). There is no one general guide how to set everything and considering how many users are playing with memory then I don't think you get many answers starting from too general question.
Don't mean me wrong but memory settings are wide topic and I just want you to save time.

CPU/NB volts will help you stabilize the IMC later on.

Mine's set for 1.35 volts right now to get this. YMMV of course. I'm also running just 2 sticks vs your 4 sticks.
It's harder to OC with 4 sticks vs 2.

RAM.PNG

Until I have the funds for replacement CPU and or memory, Im not likely to try and push very much.

I really have no need to push my ram/cpu all that far, as all I am using this system for is three online courses, finishing up my associates degree, network admin track.

Just something to do when I have some time to myself after getting work done.

Until I have the funds for replacement CPU and or memory, Im not likely to try and push very much.

I really have no need to push my ram/cpu all that far, as all I am using this system for is three online courses, finishing up my associates degree, network admin track.

Just something to do when I have some time to myself after getting work done.
Playing is the best way to learn! :)

Just keep the NB above 2000Mhz. Anything lower and you begin to bottleneck the RAM.

Back