• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

overclocking in vista?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baballin328

Registered
How do you overclock in vista. I downloaded riva tuner, but the vista driver isn't supported (I tried the xp driver, but it didn't allow the aero theme). I downloaded coolbits, but I don't know where the nVidia control panel is....

only thing that im aware of so far is to flash your bios ... and that really isnt to exciting for most ..

Riva tuner runs in vista it's just that it doesn't identify the vista nvidia driver

I have tried vista and any of the games I tried had massive loss in framerate, hopefully the final will be much better than rc1, but maybe my 7800GT is just a dog.

well i can't really compare. cuz with xp my video card was oc'd and in vista it's not. so its hard to compare...i don't really see a difference in GTA:SA. haven't tried fear combat yet.

i ahvent sen anything yet.. although i havent been looking :D

my guess it will be very soon... unwinder says it will be out when vista officially releases...

Back