• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking problem on Asus Prime X370-Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Darkling63

Hey!
I have OC problems with my Ryzen 5 1600 on Asus Prime X370-Pro for the last 4 bios versions (on the newest one, 3402, also). I set 3.8GHz, voltage on 1.38 and CPU LoadLine Calibration on Level 3. When i saved changes and left bios i runned OCCT. Voltages were jumping about 1.46V after only 20 seconds (on large data!). LoadLine Calibration on level 2 and lower Voltage didn't fix the problem, it still was about 0.1V more than I set.
Does anybody on this forum have that motherboard? Have you overclocked your CPU on the newer bios versions? What were your results?

PS Also on auto settings voltages are higher than they should be - about 1.3, 1.32V.

Darkling, welcome to the forum. What were you reading the voltages with? If you were using the Occt software it may not be an accurate reading. I have not used Occt with my 1800x/ Chv combo yet so im unsure if Occt provides accurate voltage readings with Ryzen. You may want to try Hwinfo or the Ryzen Master to read the voltage. The only real way to ensure accurate readings is using a Multi meter.

Back