• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overlord PC water cooling RAD (In progress)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beret21

Registered
Overlord PC water cooling RAD (In progress)*

Sorry for the bad quality video. Most of the parts were shot without sun light (*#overcasted*) so there is much noise/low quality. I dont have a proper studio setup and without a bright daylight my video quality suffers a lot.
So first time started working on my very own build. It will surely take time as i make most of the stuff by myself. Finding parts and crafting takes time so please be patient. Feedback is always welcomed so are the ideas.

Q. The first question would be why u are making it ?
A. I am DIY Tech, i am crazy and its so much fun. It will be less in cost and better in performance #Hopefully

*Command and Conquer fans can guess its performance right away

*The amount spend so far on this radiator is around 20$*

Overlord PC radiator | homemade | DIY Tech | Custom water cooling part1

Last edited:
Very cool. Thanks for sharing and hope to see some performance data once all is said and done. :salute:

Very cool. Thanks for sharing and hope to see some performance data once all is said and done. :salute:
Yea sure i will be sharing some benchmarks. Will be working on its fans and looks till next week. Though Its going to be a long story my friend :D

Looks good so far . I once used a Rad from a forklift I had it sit on the top of my case and ran it passive .

Looks good so far . I once used a Rad from a forklift I had it sit on the top of my case and ran it passive .

My first idea was to go with a real rad from some small water chiller or something like that but i couldnt find it. I am also thinking of placing it at the top by removing my case roof but being honest m a bit scared because of sooo soooo many joints in my design. So i might put it in the base (Make a separate compartment in the base) So if it even leaks i will be totally safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks pretty neat.

Thanks Nebulous.

I went to find some of those old pics but Photbucket sucks now and I couldnt see then in the forum . So logged in and was able to grab a few .

IMG_0064.JPG IMG_0065.JPG IMG_0069.JPG

An update for my homies

Overlord PC radiator | homemade | DIY Tech | Custom water cooling part2 The fans

I was working on my RAD today when i received the package. I was so happy n excited that i left my work so the Rad video will most probably come on Sunday. Most of the work is done i hope it will be complete.*

Nothing is better than free PC hardware n stuff

Overlord PC radiator | homemade | DIY Tech | Custom water cooling part4 The Finale
__________________________________________________ _____________

Whats next on this project?

Pump modification (the same pump u saw in the video) and Making a custom reservoir (as my pump cant work outta water)
CPU and GPU blocks (Not going for EK will be some ghetto modding stuff)

Next Video will be regarding some looks mod of an air cooler i have.

Need your help !

As this rad has about 96 joints i dont want to risk my system by putting it on the top of my case. so If u have suggestions about where to put it in the sytem comment down below.
Any suggestion to make the RAD look better ?

Last edited:
Back