• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p146_1L2Yunf=new?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fever

p145_1L2Yunf = new?

I just woke up to two of these WUs. EMIII Tells me they're worth 6 points. :D I'm using advmethods, but it's using the tinker core fore some reason.

Is this a new protein?

EdiT: its P145, not P146..

No not new .............. some are 6 points ........... but were mislabelled as p145 even though they are p146 . The only way to tell is that they fold slowly compared to the real p145 which folds quickly as it is only .5 or so .

If you check your FAHlog.txt you may see that the server that sends out the -adv work was busy, or you could not connect to it. That is what happened to me this morning. My rig 1 is working on a P182 even though I am using -advmethods. The server 111 was busy, so it switched me to server 119.

EMIII can tell the difference too

the p145 (0.6pts) has 500,000 steps and the p146 (6.0pts) has 5,000,000

hopefully these will help cure the overloaded server 119 :D

Rich

My -advmethods box grabbed a p146 without getting turned away from the 111 server

+ Attempting to get work packet
- Connecting to assignment server
- Successful: assigned to (171.64.122.112).
+ News From Folding@Home: Welcome to Folding@Home
- Connecting to server (171.64.122.112) on port 8080
+ Closed connections

+ Processing work unit
Core required: FahCore_65.exe (found) ...

You got that protein from server 111 ???

I checked my logs for rig 1 and rig 2, rig 1 couldn't reach 111 but 4 horus later rig 2 did.

This happened this morning around 4:30 am EST and 8:30 am EST.

If I see anymore non-GROMACS on these two rigs I will post it here.

I got 2 non- Gromacs, I thought it was my boxen. Glad to hear the problem isn't mine.

steve

P S now if I knew how many points I have ( how badly Gnerma's beating me)

I got a 146 for the first time today. I wasn't using advmethods on this box though. The 182s complete about a minute faster/frame and these are only worth a fraciton of another point. Not good.

I also got one this AM and was wondering what the deal was with them running so slowly...Matters not to me, so long as some sort of progress is being made...Folding Away...:D

Back