• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P160 - where should I put the temp probes? Will they work here...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WhatTheSchmidt

Since I have the mobile 3200+, no heatspreader if I place it next to the metal on the cpu between the block and cpu, will that work?(i got rbx block)

And should the other be for gpu? should I place it just next to the square shiny part of the danger den white water block?

Last edited:
This is a good question. I would like to know where the best placement of heat probes is too....

i really wanna know if i put them here, will they get in the way, and stop the block from being set perfectly flat.

Do a seach and you will come up with how to mount the probes for AMD processors...

Very easy and it works great...My temps on the T4 Lian Li and motherboard sensor are almost exactly the same.

Amounts to trimming the end of the probe to get it as close as possible to the core, trimming back the black insulation so it will not be between the processor and heatsink.

Back