• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Panaflo vs. Enermax

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RetroGrade

Registered
I've been searching for 120mm fans and came across a few candidates.

Panaflow L1A Ultra
Panaflo M1A
or...
Enermax UC-12FAB-B

I can find the Enermax's cheaper over the Panaflos. I wonder if anyone knows from personal experiences about any of these fans. People always recomend Panaflo but the Enermax fans seem to be doing pretty well and have batch savings at newegg. Both newegg and directron stiff shipping like a mofo, so I want to know which will perform better and last longest. Also, if anyone knows about the quality of any of the mentioned fans, please post as well.

Have you considered the 120mmx38mm Sanyo Denki's? I have these and I love them. If you're interested, do a search on these; it's been discussed a couple of times.

For your comparison, people have said to stay away from the new Panaflow's that are made in China. The quality isn't nearly as good. It'll probably be hard to tell if it's made by China or not just by looking at the webpage though.

Last edited:
Here's a link to the 120mm Sanyo-Denki Jlin453 was referring to..I'll be back with more info later...The Enermax fans are ok at med. speed, but whine at high speed..:(

CLICK HERE

The Panaflo M1A
is considered one of the best quiet fans on the market. With a true decibel rating of 35.5dba, while maintaining a constant 86.5cfm of airflow, the Panaflo M1A is the best quiet fan which is readily available on the market.

Specifications:
Size - 120 x 120 x 38mm Airflow – 86.5cfm Noise – 35.5dba Rotation Speed - 2100 RPM Connector - tailed w/ 2 pin plug (not bare wires). Purchase 3-pin plug below.(no RPM signal) Bearing Type - Hydro Wave (Sleeve) Power Consumption - 0.82 watt Current Draw - 0.340 amp Rated Voltage – 12 Volt Operating Voltage - 7 ~ 13.8 Volt More information available

CLICK HERE

Last edited:
Back