• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Party Pictures!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Awesome pics Dax. Was a real pleasure to meet and bench with you, you take any potential fear of LN2 benching away and replace it with amazingness !!

Awesome pics Dax. Was a real pleasure to meet and bench with you, you take any potential fear of LN2 benching away and replace it with amazingness !!

I dunno about all that, ha ha.

Ln2 for sure is nothing to be scared of, just need to prepare a bit differently. I learned a ton this weekend so that's good. Benching DICE seems miserable now...so I'm sure I'll acquire a dewar soon, then I'll be Ln2 all the time.

Things I learned about Ln2:
It's a lot colder than DICE (I know, duh) and boards need more/different preparation. Benching without a thermometer is suicide...even with AMD stuff. Just because you can go full pot on AMD, doesn't mean you should (though it does make for epic pics). Blow torches are your friends. When you bench, bench...when finished, park that motherboard for a day or two.

I'm a stubborn guy, so it's good I got to see all this in practice. Gets it through my thick head a lot faster doing stuff, as opposed to reading about it.

High resolution pics are uploading to facebook now (it will take a few hours), and I'll highlight some of these in a frontpage party summary article also... If anyone else wants to write up some words for the frontpage, PM me. Mainly I just want to say a thing or two, and post the pictures for people to see. :D

Aw, it wont let me tag anyone on it.

Maybe its just my laptop being retarded though.

Back