• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Passive x800XT on ebay

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's definitely not a 9800 Pro. It is at the least an x?00 of some kind. There are no PCI-E 9800s and that is definitely a PCI-E card.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that looks an awful lot like an x800 Pro. Would be easier to tell if it didn't have that giant, ugly heatsink on there, but the lack of yellow connector (whatever it is) next to the power connector that all Pro VIVOs and XTs have leads me to this conclusion.

Compare the card in the auction to this x800 Pro here

Exactly the same as far as I can tell.

This is how an x800XT should look.

Like I said, correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like someone is trying to pawn off a Pro as an XT.

Overclocker550 said:
it kinda looks like a 9800pro to me, theres no way to tell if its an x800xt

err...look at the gold part that inserts into the slot, it's PCI-E for sure.

That's not an x800xt, theres no yellow connector on the side. scam liek whut.

I believe I have seen a x800xt without the yellow connector, but it makes more sense that it's a x800pro. The main issue for me is that heatsink. Although it does look like an Alpha, there's no way that I would trust it to run a x800xt passively.

Back