• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Paypal and Ebay has really screwed me

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OK paypal gave me the 734 back in my paypal account, but i'm still limited, is there anyway to get my money out of this thing without handing over my ss number?

they also want other info, why in the world would i give these people my SS ? i've heard stories of them using peoples bank accounts to cover shady charge backs - i dont even want to THINK what they can do with my SS

the bottom line is it's my money , and i should have a right to it right ?

you can make new bank accounts, but you only get one ss number!

Lionsault_100 said:
they also want other info, why in the world would i give these people my SS ? i've heard stories of them using peoples bank accounts to cover shady charge backs - i dont even want to THINK what they can do with my SS

the bottom line is it's my money , and i should have a right to it right ?

you can make new bank accounts, but you only get one ss number!

thats just not true. if someone trys something funny you can get your SS reissued to you (my mom had to do it) but you dont want to worry about all the hassle involved

Back