• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pc disaster . Desperate need of help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I didn't put up a thread. I wouldn't worry about what Alaric put up at this point until you know which port it is plugged into, etc.

I didn't put up a thread. I wouldn't worry about what Alaric put up at this point until you know which port it is plugged into, etc.

There is something to be said for the "first things first" approach. LOL. I did finally post a final resolution to my earlier thread, though.

Thanks for the responses guy's and sorry for the late answers I'm at work . I'll read the thread that ED put up and see what I can do .

I think you meant "post," not "thread". Threads are made up of posts. It's okay, lots to learn and you seem to be at the start of the curve. Got to start somewhere. We all did. And it's a continuum. We're all still learning stuff from each other. At least most of us are.

There is something to be said for the "first things first" approach. LOL. I did finally post a final resolution to my earlier thread, though.

Yeah, its either not initialized, or plugged into the wrong ports. All things covered earlier and something the OP hasnt responded to yet. :)

Back