• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pc starts but wont boot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sounds like something just isn't connected, maybe try disconnecting it all again and re connect it.

you only need to move the jumper to the clear position with power off, leave it there for a bit and then replace it to the normal position before powering it on again, you don't need to try powering it on while it is in the clear position, your user manual for the MOBO actually says you could damage the MOBO doing so.

you only need to move the jumper to the clear position with power off, leave it there for a bit and then replace it to the normal position before powering it on again, you don't need to try powering it on while it is in the clear position, your user manual for the MOBO actually says you could damage the MOBO doing so.
ok i kinda like recreated the pc,and still nothing plus the rear fan stopped

is removing the case door of the motherboards back wont let the pc work or something ?

Nope, but maybe you have a short.

Take everything out of the case, put the motherboard on cardbox or on a wooden table, and reconnect everything.

Nope, but maybe you have a short.

Take everything out of the case, put the motherboard on cardbox or on a wooden table, and reconnect everything.
ok ill try this and will inform u with updates

ok now i tried what manu2b told me,still nothing and the pc powered off on it's own

You tried 1 ram stick but did you try it in each slot? Another idea may be to pull Nic F4 off, re seat the cpu and if you have it try the stock heatsink.

Back