• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC, xbox, ps3, ultra gamer/live streaming build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jollyriffic

Registered
Building this as a personal all in one gaming rig
custom case from a black ops 2 care package
i7-3770k, 8gb ram, hd 7950, samsung 830 ssd, avermedia gamer live hd, xsplit..
ps3 and xbox guts.. everything liquid cooled!

check out the video :thup:

sounds like a cool idea but i think you are going to be hard pressed to fit all of that in that case with liquid cooling,especially with three displays mounted in the cover.

yeah, the lcd screens are one item that may not make it as planed.
soon as i can get a PSU, modding will start.
since i'm not known in the computer world for my modding (yet). i doubt i'll get any type of sponsorship. so will most likely build the first version of the guts with air cooling (other than my h100 strapped to the i7)
need to find a PSU however for the computer so i can get it up and running. want to get an hx750 but waiting to have a little more cash before i drop the coin on one. found a used hx850 but the guy wants more than i'm willing to spend.
going to check out the sale section here today and see if i cant find something modular in the 750 range today.

i cant see anything in the sales section
think the requirements to view anything there is 100 posts and you MUST use an isp, edu, or gov email.
i'll never use my isp email just to buy something from a forum.. that's just dumb.
security is the reasoning behind it, so the rules say.. but if someone rips you off a credit card company or paypal dispute is all of 3mins to do.

but my 520w seasonic psu will be here tomorrow.. will just use the xbox and psu power supplies to get by for now and then later swap everything out.
right now i just want to get up and running.
going to finish up my amazon wishlist so people can see or even donate parts that i'll need.. should they wish to be part of the build by helping.

Back