• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PCIE Clip?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I wouldn't worry about it unless you need to transport the system.

If I had my way I'd remove the clips altogether as I can never reach them once the air cooler is in place, making any GPU swapping a bigger pain than it already is. On my latest mobo they put a mechanically linked release button far over to the side so that helps.

If I had my way I'd remove the clips altogether as I can never reach them once the air cooler is in place, making any GPU swapping a bigger pain than it already is. On my latest mobo they put a mechanically linked release button far over to the side so that helps.
I agree they are a pain to reach.:mad:

I am so glad I saved the extra PS cords because I needed another 8 pin pcie.

Back