• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Phanteks Releases Eclipse G360A Mid-tower Chassis

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Capture-Cropped-5.jpg
Today, Phanteks announced the Eclipse G360A mid-tower chassis. Phanteks has always produced high-quality products at a reasonable price. With the new Eclipse G360A priced at just $99.99, it looks to be following suit. Equipped with "Ultra-fine" mesh top and front panels and three Digital-RGB 120 mm fans your next build will have the foundation it needs for exceptional cooling. You can find more details in Phanteks' press release below.
Click here to read more!

I've had a few Phanteks cases and I think they are, in general, the best cases you can buy for the money.

Nice, similar to the Phanteks Enthoo Pro I recently picked up.
I like that and was going to get the same until I realized it was a "Full Tower" which will be too tall.

I liked how it had some sata HDDs with the rails.

Do you possibly know if any other Phanteks have the same sata HDD slots with rails? In the pictures I don't see any....probably since everyone has moved to SSD.....

Thanks

Regarding your build, Crash1, Why do you want the HDDs on rails? Do you swap them often? Most 3.5" mounts are easily accessible and removable..... just something to think about in for your other thread. :)

Regarding your build, Crash1, Why do you want the HDDs on rails? Do you swap them often? Most 3.5" mounts are easily accessible and removable..... just something to think about in for your other thread. :)
I live in a hurricane area and they get removed and secured in a safe place!
Post magically merged:

@Crash1 , Here's a Phanteks case that measures (H x W x D) 18.30" x 7.87" x 17.90": https://www.newegg.com/black-phanteks-eclipse-p360a-atx-mid-tower/p/N82E16811854103
YES.....I think that will work NOT to mention that they also offer PH-HDDKT_03 to add on more HDDs.....I've got them gonna use them till they die :LOL:
Post magically merged:

@Crash1 , Here's a Phanteks case that measures (H x W x D) 18.30" x 7.87" x 17.90": https://www.newegg.com/black-phanteks-eclipse-p360a-atx-mid-tower/p/N82E16811854103
BTW....I guess to get to the HDDs the front panel just pops off? Any idea?

Thanks!

I live in a hurricane area and they get removed and secured in a safe place!
So if a hurricane comes around, you remove them? Crash1, meet External HDD. External HDDs, meet Crash1... :p

Use the best tool for that job. :)

Western Digital Easystore 16TB comes to mind.............

BTW....I guess to get to the HDDs the front panel just pops off? Any idea?
Check the website - https://phanteks.com/Eclipse-P360A.html

... looks like that is correct. :)

Last edited:
Yes.....some of the Phanteks have kits with rails....must have rails.....may not have time for screwing around :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: sorry :cool:
Post magically merged:

Next I'm going to ask about cases that block EMFs:oops:
:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
JK
Post magically merged:

I still remember when I was sent a server to build and it came with an array of SSDs and I said "well what the hell is that?
Sorry....it's Fryday

Thanks for the reply....still going to be hard to get over connections on the top instead of the bottom but life is full of changes:oops:

Back