• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PICS of NEW Rig

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
nick burns, i'm glad you're gonna do it, post results. i've always thought it was a good idea, but lots of people seemed to also reach that conclusion on their own, so i cant take full credit here.

mod on

I was thinking of selling my case and getting that P160 with the side panel. Are you using the temp sensors at the top? How do you like the case? What size is the tubing? The pics make them look like they're 3/8" but it could just be my eyes...

I am not using the sensors. They just dont match the rest of the case :( The case looks great and its easy to wire clean and mod since its alum but the quality isnt exaxtly the best either. The buttons are cheep and some of the parts are flimsy. Overall though im happy with it. I picked it up at newegg for 120 i think. The tubbing is tygon 1/2" od and if anyone is trying to decide what kinda tubbing to get this stuff makes really tight bends with out kinking :)

Back