• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pin mod on desktop barton 2500?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Phugbox

I'm trying to see what I'm going to have to do in order to get the ability to change the multiplier on my stock locked barton.

the impression that I'm under is that I will have to bridge the last l5 in order to make it think it's a mobile. and that this will then allow me to use pin mods in order to change the multiplier.

now will it be possiblle for me to use the mobo bios multiplier options in order to change the multiplier after having brdiged the l5? or will I be required to use the pin mod and wire wrap tricks.

or am I totally off base at this point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superamd
Ive used a few of theses boards (about 10) they are decect overclockers if you know what your doing. YOu have to wire mod your socket www.ocinside.de to get higher vcore.

Try this web site out..
it helped me with my vcore settings..

the mod I assume you are talking about is the one for superlocked Bartons - this only has marginal success on Via mobos only - you have a NF2 so any mod you make will not work.

that's quite unfortunate for me. is there any way around the superlocked bartons with an nf2 mobo?

Back