• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PLEASE READ need advice ASAP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Firas

Ok ok ok call me crazy but i think i am going for it

Please tell me would you go for a deal like this ,,, i went windows shopping this morning and i found this i think it is an amazing deal specially when my wife agreed to pay half of it :clap::clap::clap: yes yes i am spoiled that is right

what do you think of this system please and would you pay $1200 for it ???

Code:
Features: DirectX 11 capable of extremely fast graphics performance , the latest Intel technology PU Very fast HDD performance ,
Description : The configuration does not include operating system!
Accessories: Manual , Driver (CD)
Slot PCI Express x16 : 3
S / PDIF: yes
max. Number of S- ATA devices : 6 x SATA600
Processor: Intel ® Core i7- 4770K processor
Serial: No
Sound on Board : 8-Channel Realtek ALC1150
DVD Writer : DVD Writer S- ATA
Jumperless : Yes
System Monitoring : Yes
Crossfire -ready : Yes
Graphics : Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 OC WF 3X , 2GB DDR5
Maximum memory : 32GB
Slot PCI Express x1 : 4
Chipset: Intel Z87 Express
Power Management: Yes
PS / 2: 2 keyboard Combo
Fan: Scythe Katana 3
SLI Capable: Yes
Raid: 0,1,5,10
Memory clock : 1600 MHz DDR3, CL10
Main memory (Dual Channel) : 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP kit
DVI: 2x + 1x HDMI + 1x DisplayPort
Parallel: No
USB Ports: 8 x USB 2.0 + 6 x USB 3
SSD : SAMSUNG SSD 840 PRO 128GB
Motherboard: MSI Z87 -G45 GAMING ATX
Case: Cougar Evolution 6GR1B black
Manual: German
Software_Z3 : System Software Utilities
HDD: WD Caviar Green 2TB SATA 6Gb / s
On-Board Network: Gigabit Killer E2205
Firewire : No
Audio ports : Line- in , Mic-in , front -out , rear -out , center -out
PSU : Cougar Power 700 W

NOTE Please should i get this i am just waiting for what you guys think about this system and i think it is fit for tweaking all the way around

WAITING :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Why wait for the wife to say go for it? Just do it. I do not ask mine. I just tell her to put the packages in the garage.

I got it :clap::clap::clap:

Uploading PIC now

and yes there memory is not as fast as mine therefore the memory stays the same as in My Sig

uploading Pictures now wait :clap::clap::clap::clap:

PHP:
NOTE  PLEASE   I will update SIG as soon as i eat Dinner

:thup::clap::D:bday::)

And i would Like to clarify something this rig is for 1200 Euro not dollars as i mentioned in my first Post sorry :thup:

Happy Happy Happy I dont think i can sleep tonight :rofl:

Please let me know how this PC looks to you did i get a good deal did i find my self a good PC i think i did the funny thing is i was not even thinking about this at all i went to the store to see how much a new PSU will cost and what kind do they have

and BOOM fail in love with this i did every thing i can to make them change the case they would not do it even with 100 Euro on top they wouldn't do it O WELL u cant get every thing 100%

No Operating System, do not know costs in Germany. At a very rough estimate, parts cost is about asking price.
MSI Z87-G45 not a particularly good overclocking motherboard, I think.
European Cougar PSU are good I think?

NIce case looks cool and I NEED one of those door hangers!!!!!

Thanks man I Just Got it and trying to figure out when to set up AHCI before install or after install what do you recommend coz i have this super duper SSD

NOTE i will be doing a clean install

Silver_Pharaoh thanks i will have to disconnect soon to install windows and you know the rest

But thank you so much :thup::clap:

^This. I had my 840 EVO up and gaming within 2 hour. Win7, norton, drivers, more drivers, BF4, Diablo3, more drivers. Lol actually the biggest pain now is all the Windows updates that take forever.

Back