• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

plz help guys, let me know if u had same problem!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well i tried 218 with like 10 multi and ram at 7-3-3-3 and 2.8vdimm, but it just wont boot, however if i lower it to 217 it boots fine, do u think its my cpu at its FSB limit? (also i had my vdd at 1.7v)

what part of my BIOS setting do u guys want to know? ask away and i'll post it, can really post the whole of my bios :)

i dont see how ppl can get above 220fsb on this board, it just seems impossible, however low i set the multi i just cant get it! not even at 220x10 which is only 2.2ghz and i know for a fact my chip can hit 2.5ghz...

hey sorry m8 i'm off out for the night now, good luck hope you'll get it running higher, keep posting your results, and settings.
ps you may have already done this- enable cpu interface.

do you know how high your board can even go? i mean have you don the high fsb/low multi thing yet? if not heres what ya do,..... get your system down to just the board, cpu, ram, and hard drive(dont worry obout oc'in and harddrives cause your abit has a locked pci), now that its barebones so to speak, go into bios and lower your multi like 9. and for ram, relax the timmings. now its just a mattter of booting at a higher fsb till it just wont. keep goin up a few mhz at a time. add voltage to vdd and vdimm as needed to regain stability. watch the temps,... if you just keep doin this for a while youl eventually hit a wall, thats fsb# you get when you hit the wall is either a) your boards limit, or b)your rams limit. now that youve found your highest FSB, just begin t up the multiplier till you reach desired speed, adding voltage to vcore as need to regain stability, watch the temps.

wont i need a gfx card aswell? board, cpu, ram, gfx card, hdd.

when u said when i hit a wall it'd be either my board or my ram? wont my cpu be the limiting factor? or can all cpus go high fsb as long as u have a long multi?

i will try that tomorrow though, but sometimes i found when i relax the ram timmings to like 7-3-3-3 i get that warning sound aswell! maybe its just the corsair ram dont like relaxed timmings?

Hmmm... check if your processor is made of stone, if it is then u accidently put ur old intel in :p

sorry no1 would get that but arnoldma :D

Back