• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pray for me.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Get well soon man!

There is something funky going around right now. They are talking about canceling operations in my city again.

My household just got over COVID last month, now we are all dealing with this new one.

What the hell? Fluids are supposed to be OUTSIDE the lungs, not inside! Well the good stuff (Whiskey) anyways. Are you mad?!

No seriously, feel better!

After 4 days in the hospital, then sent home with oxygen, my brother discovered it is very difficult to swing a golf club while on oxygen. Please don’t be like my brother and get home & well very soon.

I'm hoping for a speedy and full recovery. I'm sorry to hear that you are in the hospital. Please know that we're thinking of you and wishing the best.

Well if yer home that means yer...better. That's the important thing, to me at least. Still, take all the rest you need and mend.
Post magically merged:

On a side note, you gonna turn your folders back on? :rofl:
as of 8:30am CST they are all running down the street :rofl: a power glitch on Thursday caused 5 of 7 PC's to turn off.

Late to the show, here's my prayers for continuing recovery. Also, you should have had some good, quality, hospital time to consider how to upgrade your DEC-Alpha..........dig, jab...........Happy New Year tooooooo.....

Back